Friday 21 August 2015

Fastest Network Ever - Airtel 4G

Living a life at a slow pace was never in my mind. I have always been an ardent opportunist in every phase of life. Using fast pace edge technology is what I have always done. This time it’s the Airtel 4G which is fast, speedy, time saver and will make my work easier and quicker.
 
I have been using 3G for a long time but I always felt that the speed of my mobile data is slow. Uploading pictures took lot of time and in the end I never uploaded pictures on mobile data. Whenever, I used to watch high quality videos on mobile data they used to load very slow and most of the time the videos stuck on streaming. While travelling in metro I listen to online music and they used to load very slowly. Downloading applications on mobile data has also been very time consuming till now. Because of low data speed I have been unable to do many things on my mobile which I always wanted to do.  Low mobile data speed has always been a problem for me.
 
With Airtel 4G I can
Easily Upload Pictures: Uploading picture will become very easy for me on 4G with high speed data transfer speed. I never upload much pictures while on the go because of low data speed. Now, I will be able to click and upload pictures at a high speed.
Watch High Quality Videos: I like to watch video songs on my mobile in the morning but because of low data speed I never watch them as it takes a very long time for streaming. With Airtel 4G I will watch high qualities video without streaming problems and would be able to watch videos without any interruption.
Listen to Music: With high speed data transfer rate from Airtel 4G I will listen to music whenever I want without any pause problems which always occur while I listen to music.
Download Videos: I download videos very frequently and downloading a video on my current plan takes a lot of time because of slow speed. I love old songs and always wanted to download and save old video songs on my phone but could not to this because of low mobile data speed. With Airtel 4G I will get high data transfer rate and downloading videos will become very fast and will save a lot of time for me.
Install applications: Because of low data speed I never download much applications on my mobile because it’s very time consuming. Downloading an application which is heavy in size has always been a tough task for me till now. With Airtel 4G I will be able to install applications which I like.
 
For details visit:  http://www.airtel.in/4g/

No comments:

Post a Comment