Thursday 5 March 2015

Me and My Baby - My Look Up Story

I am a working women and it’s very difficult for me to maintain a balance between professional and personal life. I started my job soon after my marriage and from the day I joined I got busy in my office. I had too much of work load that I could not give much time at home. Doing job was a necessity for me to meet the expenses of our house. I used to have fights with my husband because I could not give time at home. My mother-in law was not happy with me because I could not give time for doing household work. She became very rude to me and things were getting worse day by day.

My mother-in law used to tell me to cook dinner daily for everyone but I couldn’t because after coming back from office I used to feel very tired. We used to have arguments daily on this topic of cooking dinner. It had become a prestige issue that who will cook the dinner. My family life was getting spoiled because of my office.

A few months later, I came to know that I am pregnant and I was very happy. I started to think that how will I manage all the things. The day came and I gave birth to a baby girl. After six months when my maternity leaves got over I joined my office. I had no option other than joining my office as there was a rise in the expenses after the baby. I was very scared because I knew that I would not be able to manage work as well as my family at the same time.

While coming from the office I was feeling very tired and knew that I would not be able to look after my baby. I was worried that I will have arguments with my husband or mother-in law about managing the house. I was planning to keep a maid for my baby. But when I reached home and saw my baby smiling, all my office stress and tensions were gone. I went to the kitchen prepared feed for my baby, washed all her clothes, prepared dinner for the entire family. All this energy came in me when I saw my baby smiling. My baby’s smile filled me with optimism and hope for the future.

Sometimes a small event in your life can bring a lot of positive changes in your life. My life got completely changed after the baby. I became more responsible and started to manage my family life and office more efficiently. Now, every day after coming back from office I prepare dinner for my whole family and do all the work of my baby alone. 

Visit the link  https://housing.com/lookup

No comments:

Post a Comment