Tuesday 24 March 2015

A Healthy 'Nashta' at Guptaji's House

I am a working woman and a mother. I have to stay fit and healthy because of my job profile. When it comes to breakfast I have very little time to prepare it as I have to rush to office and prepare my little one for school. It’s easy for me to make something which is easy and fast to make. Apart from this it should have all the nutrients which would fulfill the daily amount of required nutrients for me and my family.

A light breakfast with low fat and good amount nutrients is good for a person’s health.  The only problem is the number of choices you have for a healthy breakfast. I always think of preparing something new for breakfast in the morning but end up making a simple butter toast for the entire family. Now, my kids have also started saying to me that you make a very boring breakfast for us.

When I read the recipes with guptaji’s family I liked them very much. The recipes are very nutritious and are good for a healthy breakfast. The recipes are very different from what I prepare in my daily routine and look very tempting. All the recipes are prepared with Kellogg’s cornflakes. I will try all the recipes one by one at my home also.

I will go to guptaji’s house for ‘nashta’ because I know I will have a good time with them. Their family seems to be very nice and courteous. I would ask them to make my favourite dish which I have selected from their recipe page which is First Crush Wala Nashta – Walnut Cornflakes Choco balls. I love chocolate and having something in breakfast with chocolate in it would be awesome. I have read the recipe and it’s easy to prepare and I know will not take much time for preparation. The ingredients of the recipe are chopped dark chocolate, chopped milk chocolate, ground cornflakes (lightly roasted), chopped walnuts and vanilla essence (oil based). You have to mix the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on a high for a minute or till chocolate melts, while stirring in between. Repeat, to make more balls and refrigerate till set.

I will try to learn all the recipes at guptaji’s house so that I can prepare some nice and different dishes in the breakfast for my family. My family loves variety in food and once I learn these recipes at guptaji’s house I will prepare all the recipes one by one at home. I know my kids will love all the dishes made with Kellogg’s cornflakes. It would be a pleasure visiting guptaji’s house for ‘nashta’, meeting everyone in their house and learning some nice and tempting dishes there.


Kellogg's Advertisement 






No comments:

Post a Comment