Wednesday 18 March 2015

A Day Spent with my Best Friend

There are problems in your life which you cannot share with your family. You can only share those problems with your friends.  Especially after marriage when you have to be cautious while telling things to your parents. They might get worried if they make out that you are not happy after marriage. I got married last year in winters. After marriage I started facing lot of issues from my in-laws. The issues were innumerable that sometimes the stress level was uncontrollable and I used to feel like sharing all my thoughts with my parents. 

I could not share my problems with my parents as it would make them more worried.  Luckily I had one friend with whom I used to share all my heart out. We were in school together and went to the same tuition center. We used to spend a very good time together. This time I thought of meeting her in person at our favourite place, where we used to have lunch sessions and gossip all the time before my marriage. I called her up and we planned to meet on Sunday at Connaught Place. I got up early in the morning on that Sunday. My husband asked me that "Where are you going early in the morning?" I told him that I am going to my mom’s place and asked him to drop me there. My house is very near from my in-laws place and it takes around 15 minutes to reach there.

I told my friend to pick me up from my mom’s place. As soon as my husband dropped me, I called her up and she reached my place in an hour. She has a very helpful nature and is ready to help friends whenever they want. We had a lot of chit-chat in the car and decided to go to White Waters for Lunch in Connaught place, our old meeting joint where we used to have gossip and discuss about our lives. I told her about my problems which I was facing post-marriage. She got married two months before my marriage. She gave me some nice suggestion on how to manage everything. She told me that you have to be patient in everything and need to handle things maturely.

Friends play a very important role in your life and they are ready to help you whenever you need them. After I met her I got strength and motivation which I needed to manage everything.  Meeting her and sharing my problems with her filled me with optimism. Now, it’s been six months since we met and I am able to manage everything at my in-laws. I followed the suggestions she gave me on how to manage things.

Visit https://housing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment